BRAC University | May 2015 — December 2018 (expected)
BS in Computer Science with a Minor in Business
Freelance Web Developer | 2012 — present
- Worked on the payment gateway front-end for Liberty Insurance.
- Travelto.co — a web app that recommends places to visit based on current location and money to spend. Created using Python, Flask, HTML5, CSS3, and Vue.js.
Back-end: Node.js, Python, Java, PHP, MySQL, MongoDB
Frameworks/Libraries: Vue.js, React.js, jQuery, Flask, Django
Others: Git, Docker, Vagrant, CLI, Adobe XD
Preserving Heritage Sites using 3D Scanning Technology (ongoing)
- Implemented a prototype to scan buildings in 3D using a Microsoft Kinect and a drone.
- Developing a new algorithm to optimize the raw 3D data.
- Will build full-fledged 3D models of two heritage sites in Old Dhaka.
- Writing a research paper to present to the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, BRAC University.